Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Introducing: Me (Kind of)

I was going to write something about myself, because I actually don't know a lot of you personally, and I thought we should be properly introduced. But then I realized that most people, when properly introduced, really only get a name (Emily) and maybe place of residence (just north of Nashville) or profession (wife/teacher/nanny/knitter). And the rest comes as a relationship develops. That's how it's supposed to work, I think - and the rest you come to know eventually, if you keep communicating.

Besides, you find out more about people by listening to them talk about other things than about themselves.

And, ultimately, I don't want this blog to be about me; maybe just about things from my point of view: my piece of God's great story. I want to introduce you to the people in my life, show you the things I love and admire, and share how God works out his plan for me.

1 comment:

  1. You are lovely Emily! I wish we lived closer! So glad to be able to read your sweet blog and hear how God works in your life.

    ReplyDelete