Sunday, October 17, 2010

Peace


You have done many good things for me, Lord, just as you promised. I believe in your commands; now teach me good judgment and knowledge. I used to wander off until you disciplined me; but now I closely follow your word. You are good and do only good; teach me your decrees.
Psalm 119:65-68

God has been teaching me a lot this week about trusting him to keep his promises for me. It's been a week full of adjusting to changes: Daniel has a new work schedule, I had a lot of extra work this week, and we're now sharing our home with an awesome new roommate, Mally, who's here from Canada for a few months. Change has always been difficult for me, but it's a great reminder of God's never-changing love. He's given me renewed peace and joy in my circumstances, and I'm so thankful. Praise him for his permanent, powerful love!

No comments:

Post a Comment