Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Introducing: Nolan

We found Nolan in the middle of a 6-lane road. He was a tiny kitten, terrified, dashing between the cars, and it took a Hummer to stop the traffic and several people to corner him against a car and catch him. His paws were burned from the hot asphalt, and when Daniel took him and handed him to me, he collapsed in my hands, panting. So we took him home.


We didn't intend to keep him, but we lost our hearts pretty quickly.



Now he's all grown up. He's curious and bold and intelligent - and he trusts us absolutely.


And he's the most beautiful cat I've ever seen.

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet story, I'm glad you were able to save him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...love that you rescued him. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you could post the video of his opening the door to let himself in! some cats are too smart:)

    ReplyDelete